Ah, another road game. That to, in the Eastern Conference. Exactly what the Jazz needed. Not.
If you don’t remember the Nets, let me mention a name. Devin Harris. No good? How about this? That was at the ESA. This will be in New Jersey. The Jazz suck on the road. The Nets are 4-7 at home (8-4 on the road). This could get ugly. Like most of the other recent Jazz games.
Links & Things & stuff like that…
- Brook Lopez, the Nets rookie, seems to enjoy yelling a lot (see picture above, and other pictures if you image-search “Brook Lopez”). Channeling his inner Booze? Of course, the Nets don’t want that. Because if that continues, he’ll probably end up injured soon. Maybe now, or maybe after he stabs the Nets in the back and walks off to join some other team.
- If the Nets are looking ahead to Friday (like that post), the Jazz might have a small advantage.
- Oh, speaking of Booze… the not-really-a-surprise of the night. Booze is still out. On the other hand, AK will play, which is good. I think. The comments there… people really seem to be getting sick of Booze. One went so far as to mention a Booze & Okur for Dirk the Jerk deal (ha!), and then a Miles, No Knees & Fesenko for Ron Artest deal. I’d jump on the second deal in a half second. The issues being that
1. Miles can’t be dealt (at least not in a package deal) and
2. (and more importantly) the Rockets aren’t run by idiots.
Someone else mentioned a Booze for Eddy Curry & picks trade, which would still probably not work for various reasons.
Read the rest of this entry »